6.23.2015

last pregnancy post!

finally hit that 39 week mark!
and i'm soooo ready to be done. 

here is a picture. 
and yes. for those of you who i actually see somewhat often,
i do wear the same thing almost everyday because its the only comfortable thing anymore.
sorry but i have to. 
and yes my stomach is huge.



i'm not working now so basically i'm just waiting on little miss to make her appearance.
my days right now consist of projects around the house, 7 peaks, 
getting last things ready, and not getting myself ready. its pretty great.
it's kinda of weird that we're moving so soon after she comes.
cause her crib that is set up (shouldn't have done that) is just full of empty packing boxes
and all of her clothes bigger than 3 months are in boxes packed away,
so thats a little depressing. 

last week when i went to my doctors appointment (at 38.5 weeks) i still wasn't dilated.
so thats fun. not.
and i've yet to have any contractions. so i'm probably still not dilated.
and the girl that was due the day before me at my job had her baby last night.
so I'm just a little jealous haha. 
i guess if she doesn't decide to come on her own, the latest they'll induce me is July 7th.
so i guess thats one thing I can look forward to. 
we're also really excited for the 4th of july. its like our favorite holiday. 
so hopefully she doesn't decide to come then. any other day would be great, k thanks.
but with our luck, she will!
btw, hospital bags are packed. and we finally put the car seat bases in our cars a couple days ago.

today, we're headed up to lagoon.
my sisters work has their summer work party there every year, so we tag along.
and i guess lagoon has no restrictions against what pregnant people can do. just recommendations.
so you better believe i'll be riding the samurai. 
im kidding you guys. I'm not that dumb. but i will ride rattle snake rapids and the sky ride.

oh, and yesterday i cleaned clothes out of my closet.
i swear the hangers in our house like disappear. 
like each week we have less and less and I'm just really confused. 
but why am i even telling you this? who knows.

well, maybe next post i'll have some pictures of a baby. 
adios.






No comments:

Post a Comment