5.27.2015

an update of sorts.

35 week bumpdate
(did i really just say that word? ew.)

i keep writing these blog posts and never posting them.
its probably cause i don't have any pictures.
and whats a blog post without pictures?
nothing. just a bunch of words. 
but i'm afraid its either that or nothing.
so that is what we get.

less than 5 weeks left of having nothing to wear.
i know, i'm dramatic.
i'm grateful that the worst part of my pregnancy has been having a hard time with clothes.
i've been really lucky and its been a breeze mostly.
except for every morning when i have to get ready for work.
it's really depressing. and i wear the same two things everyday.
and i'm just ready to be done with it.
even when i go workout, my big tee shirts don't fit anymore.
well, they do, but they are tight
and i'm not sure which is bigger,
my belly button or mount everest.
so i opt for camerons tee shirts.
anyways, none of that matters.
onto the more exciting (?) things.

Maternity clothes?
i hate clothes. fact.

Stretch marks? 
not yet and really hoping it stays that way. fingers crossed.
or maybe i just can't see them. thats probably it.

Sleep?
once i fall asleep its not too bad, i just hate going to bed cause its so uncomfortable. and if i want to turn over it takes a good minute. no joke.

Best moment this week? 
my friend maren (thanks!!) threw me a baby shower for my friends.
and then my ward threw me one as well. 
those were a lot of fun!
Anything make you queasy or sick?
sounds weird, but cucumbers.
people keep giving me cucumber water (i dont know why!) and it makes me so nauseous.
and the other day cameron had a salad with cucumber on it and i could smell it.
i can't handle it.

Gender?
Girly

Belly Button in or out?
for as far in as my belly button was before, it sticks so far out. i dont even understand how it can stick out so far. 

Wedding rings on or off?
On!

Looking forward to?
moving and getting settled.
getting this little babe out!

Miss anything? 
sleeping or even just laying on my stomach. i'm DYING to lay on my stomach. 

Food cravings?
negative. 

Labor signs?
No, thankfully. She has been kicking me so much, and so hard lately.
its gonna be weird when she is out and there isn't any movement in there anymore.

Symptoms?
umm.. hungry every second of every day always.
pregnancy brain is really gettin' me these days.
its real people.
at work i do the dumbest things and forget everything.
also, the other day we went out to dinner and cameron dropped me off to go put our name on the list while he parked. and i went in and asked how long the wait was and then i said ok and walked away, assuming they knew my name or something.
went and stood there for a good 25 minutes. and then it clicked.
i told cameron i don't remember telling them my name.
so i went up to the counter to check.
low and behold, we weren't on the list.
so yeah, we waited over an hour.
and cameron was already really hungry when we got there.
so someone wasn't a happy camper.
oopsies. 

cameron's birthday was a couple weeks ago.
we didn't do much on his actual birthday cause it was kind of a busy day.
but i planned a surprise for him the following week which was a lot of fun.
i just told him to be ready to go one night.
and we went to dinner and then we drove to salt lake 
and went to the ed sheeran concert.
that guy is good.
and it was fun cameron didn't know what we were doing
or anything until we got inside the energy solutions arena and he saw
people wearing ed sheeran t-shirts.
it was a well kept surprise. 
unless he is lying to me. haha
and this is what we get for pictures this week. 
terrible phone quality.


i promise it was more fun than i make it look


yes we had terrible seats. but i don't even care.


and i added this video. but who knows if it will actually work.
worth a shot i guess.


1 comment:

  1. yay bumpdate haha freak you didn't tell me you were surprising cam! keep me in the loop! can't wait for you to have baby girl, she's gonna be a cutie!

    ReplyDelete