5.26.2011

california is great.

every day all i can think about is how much longer it is till i get to go home.
as of today.. 34 days.
so close, but yet so far.
this lovely lady told me to find something i love about california each day and do that.
great idea? yes.
that'll give me something to do each day and keep my mind off of coming home,
and make time flyyy.
thanks for making me be optimistic.
so, for today i will be thinking of things to do and making a list.
tomorrow i will share that list so you all can see how
awesome my life will be.

i live like a block from this park.
its thouper douper nice.
yesterday i ran 4 miles around the track and about died.
now im sore.
but im not letting that stop me.
because it:
-gives me something to do.
-i feel great after
-is good for me

as gross as it is, i like being all sweaty and hot after running.
thanks candace for being such a good running partner :)

GREAT NEWS.
for me at least..
last night i was going through my drawer trying to find a t shirt to wear to bed,
and i came upon this beautiful shirt that i forgot i had.

If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.

apparently i have to start acting like a wolf.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you! Four miles is amazing! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to make a list like that for myself. Not to discourage you, but I didn't do one thing on the list. Probably because I'm lllazy

    ReplyDelete