5.26.2011

another.

yeah, i know this is my second blog post today.
so get over it.
because i made my list!
and im here to share.

baby officially went down for a nap and thats when i began thinking.
this is what i came up with.
as you can see, i have a few open spots.
thats because i'm no good at thinking of cool things to do.
so tell me...
if you were in cali for one day what is something you would do (by yourself, of course)?
just tell me, okay.
so i can fill those days in.

i also went ahead and did something else productive.
i made a chain.
a chain of rings for how many days i have left!
haha.
okay so maybe thats not productive, and maybe not a good idea.
but it gave me something to do in the moment.
and plus, it looks good.
see?





baby & me went to my gym today.
we were carless.
at first i was bummed that we had to walk.
but i am trying to be optimistic about things right now,
so i put on my running clothes and we ran there!
when it was over, we ran back!
baby fell asleep in the stroller while i was running.
no clue how with all the bumps we went over.

its not even that far but i was all sweaty when we got home.
and i still am seeing that i cant shower when its just me & baby home.
and the first thing i did when i put baby down was made the list and blogged.

okay now im just rambling.
so im going to stop.
adios muchachos.

4 comments:

  1. yay! go Kaes!! :) that is sooo smart! you're the prize. K I would go to the getty again because we never finished it. That's a good 2-3 hour activity, too. I'd also go along the beach shops and window shop and try stuff on for fun. If it's warm, you should go to the manhattan beach or whatever beach and find some people playing volleyball and ask to join? It could be really fun! Beach volley ball is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said you were going to get a good book? May I suggest the Hunger Games. I hate reading but I LOVE the series. It's soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would try skim boarding, surfing, or body boarding. That is something that is hard to do in Utah. Your calendar looks great and I love your countdown chain! No all that is left is to have fun and enjoy California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you wake up really early, you can go down to the beach and look at the tide pools -there's always fish, crabs, other cool sea life that hasn't washed back into the ocean yet. Cool huh? Well. I actually wouldn't know, I always sleep in

    ReplyDelete