4.12.2015

washington, babies, and much more...

the title is a hoax. i made cameron think of it in 2 seconds
and of course he comes up with the strangest things. but whatever. it is what it is.
first he said "lovely little rants" HAHA!! (candace) but i veto'd that one.

11 weeks till little miss arrives. 
woah.
(i know i say that every week. but its flying by, so i have to)
(btw i'm already in my THIRD trimester. what?!)
a couple weeks ago cameron and i flew out to washington to check out a few schools.
so of course i go online and read all the pregnancy/flight horror stories and freak myself out.
but then, nothing happened. obviously. though on both flights, i was feeling rather nauseous. 
can't wait to see what happens in a couple weeks when we fly twice as long, twice as many times.
while we were up in washington we visited couer d'alene and got to se my cousins in spokane, so that was fun! cameron was so excited to use his new lens and take pictures of everything. and the spokane river was literally massive. it was crazy.




and for an update:

week: 29 weeks!

maternity/baby clothes: i still hate each and every piece of clothing i own. and i still hate getting dressed for work. all my shirts are too short and i don't like that all maternity shirts gather on the side. its not cute in case anyone was wondering. i complain multiple times a day about clothes (sorry cameron). oh, and my belly button is officially the size of mt. everest, and I'm not joking.. but baby clothes on the other hand... SO CUTE AND I CANT HELP MYSELF GUYS. (sorry cameron)

and this is what i mean when i say all my shirts are too short. 

stretch marks: i don't dare say anything or else i know they are gonna start popping up everywhere and it seriously stresses me out. i moisturize everyday, multiple times with this delicious cream that my mum and i made. and so far so good. its really a magical cream if anyone wants the recipe.

sleep: pretty much nonexistent these days. like, last night i was up from 3-6 just laying there. i try to go back to sleep but it just doesn't happen. then i imagine all these bad scenarios like i'm gonna go into labor and have to wake cameron up. hoping that doesn't happen for a while longer. 

miss anything: laying on my stomach! sometimes when i am on my computer or something i just want to lay on my stomach, but i can't. so i lay on my side and its really not comfortable, and actually pretty inconvenient to have to hold my head up with one hand, and only be able to type with one hand. i tried using pillows to make it be comfortable but that definitely didn't work.


movement: literally so much. its crazy! like, it never stops. its the weirdest feeling too. i try to explain to cameron but its just not the same and he doesn't get it. haha. i don't know what she's doing in there but sometimes she like stabs her elbow, or something, into my stomach and keeps it there for a solid 30 minutes. and then my stomach goes all lopsided. its weird. and cool. and sometimes painful.

food cravings: no specific cravings really. i'm ALWAYS thirsty and ALWAYS hungry. i was thinking about this last night while i was awake doing nothing. its like there is no hungry in pregnancy. its either content or starving. i eat, so i am content. and then all the sudden BAM- so starving i can't even contain myself for another minute. 

gender: girlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirl

labor signs: nope, thank goodness! i have noticed a few braxton hicks here and there but i guess thats normal, so thats good! i tried going running a little while back and my stomach started contracting. aka getting tight and making it painful to run. but when i go to the gym it doesn't do that. i don't really know why. but i'm so glad cause going to the gym is my saving grace and it keeps me sane.

symptoms: hard time sleeping, lower back pain, and by the end of the day i feel like my feet are swollen. they don't look swollen, just feel like it. and i hate walking up the stairs at our apartment. and we are on the first floor.. so there are only 2 stairs. i'd probably die if i were on the second or third floor.

and.. this is about the extent of our baby room right now. which i don't really know why we set the crib up cause we're going to have to move before we are even able to use it. and we just realized it doesn't even fit out the bedroom door in one piece. so thats annoying. but at least it looks cute, right? my mom saved a box of our stuff from when we were little and the white blanket was my baby blanket when i was little that my great grammy made. so thats kinda cool! also, i would put something on the wall but I'm too scared cause the apartments we live in say we will get charged if there are nail holes in the wall. so every single wall in our apartment looks like this. its pretty pathetic.
  


1 comment:

  1. Everything in the post is cute. 1. That pic of you looking behind you- cute. 2. Your belly- cute 3. Your baby blanket- cute 4. Your rug- cute.

    ReplyDelete