4.18.2015

trying and most likely failing.

remember when i got a sewing machine for christmas? 
and i've used it a couple times..
i went and got some fabric to make headbands. 

 and then i had extra, so i made some baby leggings
(which said they were size 3 months
but happen to be bigger than a pair of 9 months i bought from the store...)
i don't care cause i will use them eventually. its just funny ok.
and i'm actually pleased with how they turned out.


and now i'm probably going to be taking on the stupidest project i could. 
and i will most likely end up messing it up. but i have to try. i have to.
pretty much the main reason I'm doing this is because i'm drooling over this dress..
but its sold out in my size. don't you hate that? 
anyways. this is the dress. 



and I KNOW its not gonna look the exact same..
A. cause i am no master seamstress.
B. cause i won't be able to find the same fabric in the same colors. dang it.
C. cause i don't have a pattern for it! I have to find a similar one and do some switcheroos on it.
D. those pleats! heaven help me.
E. cause i just know it won't.

but i will keep you all updated on how its going and when i finish.
which will probably be in about 2 years. sooo be watching for that post.
or this might be the first and last post about me sewing, depending on how things end.
wish me luck. kthxbye.

2 comments: