3.05.2015

23 weeks + a real live baby bump

when a couple of my friends were pregnant they did these things
and i always loved reading them.
so here I am. 
bored.. so I'm going to do one.
a pregnancy questionaire/survey/information. who knows. but you get the point.
and maybe one day i will want to read back about how i was doing at 23 weeks.
or maybe it will get burried in the deep dark abyss of my blog and never be seen again.
you never know!

i still don't know how to look normal and take one of these 
pictures at the same time. 

How far along? 23 weeks


Weight gained? So far... uhh i try to keep myself away from the scale these days. and the doctor never tells me!


Maternity clothes? sometimes. I'm in the awkward phase where maternity clothes are too big but my regular clothes are too small. and i HATE that i have to look decent at work. its literally the worst.


Stretch marks? not yet! and HOPEFULLY never.   

Sleep? Not too bad. I've heard not to sleep on your back, and i really try not to but everytime i wake up, i'm on my back. I've always been a back sleeper. And i can't control it!


Best moment this week? SEEING my tummy move when the babe kicks. 


Anything make you queasy or sick? negative.


Gender? Girl (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Belly Button in or out? It started as a super inny. but now it peeks out every once in a while. 


Wedding rings on or off? My dang ring has been "in repair" for 6 weeks now. so i dont even know! But it fit just fine still when i gave it to them. I should get it back within the next week, so we'll see!


Looking forward to: Being able to smell/taste again. I got that stupid flu/cold and it lasted about 4 weeks. Thankfully its gone now, but my head is still a tiny congested and i haven't been able to taste or smell anything for the last 2 weeks almost. First thing i do every morning is open my cereal and take a sniff. No luck so far. And i'm really scared its gonna be gone forever. That would just be tragic. 

Miss anything? turkey sandwiches! Not supposed to have deli meat. 

Food cravings? Nothing really. Though, the last few mornings I've been waking up wanting to chug a whole gallon of milk. I usually dont like drinking milk by itself.


Labor signs? Nope, thankfully.


Symptoms: uhhh, no sypmtoms really other than my growing belly and feeling her move a lot. and hungry ALL THE TIME if you call that a symptom. 

and there we have it folks. 
I can't believe its already march. This year has already flown by to me.
and baby girl will be here in just under 17 weeks!
I have a feeling it will fly by. 
Lots of fun things to look forward to these next few months!
and here is a picture of a picture from the 21 week appointment.
cute cutie pie.



1 comment: