3.22.2015

14 weeks left!

I seriously can't believe only 14 weeks till the babe comes. 
It's gone by so fast. And I know the rest will fly by. 
I feel like we have so much going on between now and then. 
I don't really know what else I need to do/have in order to be prepared. 
I have some clothes. And a crib. That's all we need right? 
I get to take my glucose test at the doctor next time and then my appointments will be every two weeks instead of four. Which makes it seem really close. At least for me. 

How far along? 
26 weeks!

Maternity clothes?
Clothes right now are seriously stressing me out. I get so hot. I kinda wish the end of my pregnancy was more in the winter cause then I could just wear layers and be fine. But I'm afraid that's not the case. I just wear pjs when I'm home usually. 

Sleep? 
It depends on the night. Sometimes I wake up 3-4 times. And sometimes I don't wake up once. But I think the not waking up once has to do with with waking up 3-4 times the other nights. 

Best moment this week?
I finally renewed my rec center pass. Seems dumb but I really love that thing. I love being sore (and trust me, I've been so sore this week cause I haven't been in forever) And I really feel Like when I go consistently I'm in a better mood. (Oh, and getting the ok from my doctor and planning our babymoon/anniversary/graduation trip!!)

Anything make you queasy or sick?
Not really, no. 

Gender?
Still a girl. And hopefully a girl when she gets here. Haha

Belly button in or out? 
It's Out now! Not enough to show through my clothes... Yet. Haha. It used to be way in and I have this freckle on the inside that I never knew existed but now it's out and I can see it so well. It's weird. 

Wedding ring on or off?
I finally got my ring back like a week and a half ago. And... It still fits! Woohoo! I don't really notice it being tighter. But I will probably get more swollen here the last few months. I hope it stays on the whole time. 

Looking forward to?
These last few months with just cameron and I. And finally knowing what our fall plans are/where we will be. It's kinda stressful knowing we're gonna have to move a month after the babe comes and not knowing where to yet. But we will find out soon enough :)

And a picture for all those just dying to see the lovely bump. This last week I've had a few people I don't know ask me if I was pregnant. That's how you know I really am showing these days. Haha. 


1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I loved the glucose test! Haha! It tasted SO good to me! And I'm totally the same way about being sore- I love it!

    ReplyDelete