5.24.2011

t-t-t-tasty-tasty

yeah this song is stuck in my head right now.
and i dont know why cause its not even a cool song & i dont even like fergie.
and i hope you all watch this movie and get it stuck in your head so you know how i feel.


i hope you all feel fergalicious like i do now.

and i'm in a really good mood right now for no reason.

not because my room is clean.
because it isnt.
not because i showered today.
because i didnt.
not because i had work off today.
because i didnt.
not because i smell good.
because i dont.
not because i smell food cooking.
because i dont.
not because im rich.
because im not.
not because i didn't crash my car.
because i did.

probably cause im t-t-t-tasty-tasty.
especially in all these photos.










4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha I loved this so much! You are hilarious kaesi. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great!

    .......and it's stuck in my head now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely didn't listen to yo fergie, but I did enjoy the picture sequence of your life. Especially the one where you're eating and some guys face is cut out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little video was successful! I officially have it stuck in my head. Who needs hooked on phonics when you can have hooked on Fergie? She spells everything cause apparently it makes music a lot better! Ha ha! C to the double O-L!

    ReplyDelete