4.17.2011

i dont even know.

so sad to leave az.

drive to cali:
pretty good.
pretty boring.
cruise control.
feet up.
listened to justin bieber the whole time.
literally.
7 hours worth. SO good.
i got in at about 9 last night.

wierd story: you know those wierd agricultural things you have to stop at to get into california? okay so i went through one of those and literally like not even 10 minutes after that i was just drivin along rockin to my baby biebs and some wierd old (55?) mexican in a really cool (and by really cool, i mean really getto) white truck looks at me and pulls out his phone and puts it to his ear and points at it and mouths "call me" . okay. REEEAAAL good first impression of cali. i looked right back at him and lifted one eyebrow and shook my head no.
he tried again.
"call me"
um NO!
oh i wanted to throw up.
he looked something like this (minus the stache)...

(i dont even know this person. its called google images. duh.
and the more i look at this, the more it looks like him. ew.)

anyways, other than that cali has been good.

i went to my new ward today.
oh wait, its too small to be a ward so its a branch.
i counted and there were approximately 43 people there.
HALF of them being tongan.
like 5 black people.
2 japanese people.
and the rest white.
ok i just get a kick out of it that half of them are big tongan people.
but its cool, whatev.

right now im in huntington beach.
but were moving to manhattan beach on thursday.
so i kinda just left everything in my car.
so im living out of a suitcase this week.
i cant wait to move to the new place and organize all my stuff into my room.
just get all settled in if ya know what i mean.

anwho, thats about it with me for now.
pics to come.

3 comments:

  1. Okay. I can relate to that.
    Q and AZ. Left it. Shrug. Drive straight, sunflower seeds, hippie stuff, drive straight, stay awake.

    Utah. Everyone is the same. Frozen in time. Nothing changes, except last names. Had to go to the wedding of an ex girlfriend. Awkward, forced smiles and little eye contact. Crazy good paninis though.

    Car again. Can't figure out why I am going north when California is below us right? Whatever. Sunglasses. Tank top. Slim jims and me just going to the capital city.

    California. Aaaaand I'm a minority. Wal-Mart makes me fear for my life. Everytime. Why do I spend so much time at that place? I am actually on my way home from that place right now. I was molested in line by a large black woman who informed me that I need to eat more meat. Some thing like that. Anyways. Avoid wal-mart, stay gangster. Represent. d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be in your branch. my goal is to marry a poly. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oh man i love this state...

    ReplyDelete