4.18.2011

decision.

i DECIDED to go to fhe.
good choice.
i needed some friends.
it was karaoke night.
started at 7.
i left at 6 cause i had to drive to manhattan beach cause we are still in huntington for now.
and supposedly there is traffic. but there wasnt so i got there early.
and early=bad. gotta be fashionably late.
and i was hungry cause i hadnt eaten dinner yet.
so i DECIDED stopped by the local grocery store.
bad choice.
i parked and transfered the stuff from inside my car to the trunk.
for some reason i think the whole world is watching me.
its spooky.
i get done and go in the store to grab a sandwich or something.
and the whole time i'm in there i swear someone is outside robbing my car.
luckily that didnt happen.
oh, and at the store everyone stares at me like im some alien from another world.
i booked it out of that place.

i made my way over to fhe.
walk in.
polys galore.
i get talking to peeps in the ward.
we laugh. we talk. we exchange numbers.
I HAVE FRIENDS.
well.
hopefully.
maybe i can like hang out with them sometime.
that'd be cool.
it got to be like 9:15 so i figured i should head out cause i still had to drive home.
ooh, and sadly people got me to go up there with a group of peeps.
we all sang bohemian rhapsody.

i had to get gas. stinking 4.13 a gallon. serious?
so expensive.

everyone at the gas station stares at me like im some wierd girl.
how am i supposed to know you have to pre-pay inside?
no one ever told me.

anywho. heres me, right now.
waiting for another day in the life of cali.

1 comment:

  1. haha ok your life is hilarious right now. I love it. I can imagine EVERYTHING happening. It's like a movie

    ReplyDelete