9.24.2014

we are so boring lately.

hi everyone (and by everyone i mean, mom and a couple of friends probably)
so we are really boring.
and i really don't think i have taken a picture in like the last month.
sooo, i have no pictures to add to this not so lovely post.
i go to work everyday and then i have class some nights
which by the way, my teacher is really weird and its a really pointless class.
and cameron has school and work all week too.
so that pretty much consumes our lives.
then we both get home and eat dinner if we are lucky.
turn on netflix and watch an episode of Flashpoint.
then vioala! its bed time.
so yeah, there is our life in a nutshell.

now, lets see what i can ramble on about....
our apartment has about 48 zillion spiders.
i literally find one everyday. and we've lived there like a month.
so that equals 48 zillion, right? yeah, close enough.
i saw the biggest one in our "laundry room" the other day.
aka cellar. aka ted bundy has probably killed someone down there.
i'm getting creeps just typing this.
the voice started, so that's new i guess.
we like watching that.
oh, and this has been happening A LOT
at work lately and its really bugging me.
i answer the phone and i say 
me- "(insert name of my work), this is Kaesi."
person on phone - "Hi Stacey, (proceeds to ask question)"
MY NAME IS NOT STACEY AND I DID NOT SAY IT WAS.
okay sorry. its really annoying.
we havent really been hiking since we went to zions.
and i kind of really want to. 
i don't work fridays so maybe i will take the pooch
and head up stewart falls or something.
not that anyone cares. 
just planning my day outloud here.

well, if you even read this far, props to you.
maybe I should go do something that i can
blog about that is actually exciting.
hasta luego friends.

ps. anyone selling a bike? i really really really want a bike. i have wanted one for a couple years now and pretty much the only time can consider buying one is christmas/my birthday and i always forget in december and january. so i'm taking things into my own hands. right here. right now. k thanks bye.


2 comments:

  1. I know you waited around for a long time for me last week, but if you go to Stewart falls, CALL ME and I won't be late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im selling my new beach cruizer! If you come get it you can have it for free. blog more!

    ReplyDelete