4.08.2011

good day.

today was a good one.
most of my day was spent procrastinating.
but it was still good.
it felt good to not have to work.
no obligations. so nice.
so i went to the DMV and got mine and my moms car registered.
and took my last few checks to the bank.lately i've been doing really well with saving my money, so i though i'd treat myself.
well i wasnt really planning on treating myself, but the opportunity came so i figured why not.
tanner asked me to take him shoe shopping, so we went to the mall.
i ended up buying myself these shoes. they are pretty ah-dorable. SEE!

(sperrys. only 34.99 in the kids section. thank goodness for small feet)

afterwards, me and britt wanted to play,
but we couldnt figure out what to do cause of the dang weather.
RAIN.
cant longboard.
cant swing in peace.
we werent hungry.

soooo. we got our nails done!
i heart getting my nails done.
minus what they look like after you tear em off.


my fam decided to make a family outing. plus derek. to sammys.
twas yummy. now im full.
i heart my fam.

we came home and i got a few more things packed.
then watched one of my all time favorite movies.
10 things i hate about you.
a perfect ending to a very good day.

3 comments:

  1. TIME OUT!!!! We have 10 Things I Hate About You?!?!?! Please say it's true!! I LOVE that movie!!!

    and we rock!

    and I love our family too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, YEAH...put me on that list of lovin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha favorite part ""Family outing [plus Derek]..."

    ReplyDelete