4.03.2011

bittersweet.



well.
this was my last weekend in utah for a long time.
i'm kinda sad about it, but also very happy.

no more mikarose. HOLLA.i'm taking the nannying job.
i will be flying out to california this friday and coming back sunday.
the following day, i will drive to arizona to spend one last time with my best lady.
this lady right hurr.
i LOVE her
(sorry bout the pic candy:) i had to, love)

anywho, i will be spending about 4-5 days in the lovely state of az.
then off to cali it is. right from there.

it was my last weekend in utah, and it was a good one.
cam and andrea came in town for conference.
i heart them so much.
SHOUT OUT!!! woot woot.
just for you andrea:)

we enjoyed ourselves some:
nickel city
pizzookies
glorias little italy
and some good times!

well goodbye utah friends, i will truly miss you all.
love.

3 comments:

  1. hahah cute picture of us.... if you're 5! :) don't go PS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooooHoooo loves me some shout outs!!!! Can't wait till you get here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the couch all nice and cozy for you! Oh, and I've been seeing people around our complex out scorpion hunting, so I hope you've got a black light...

    ReplyDelete